Followers

петък, 13 април 2012 г.

Easter Chick :)

Hello everyone!
As we are near to Easter I made my nails with that look :) 


I wanted to try this orange polish which I liked much when I bought it. But I think my hands look like traffic light with it :-D
Anyway the polish is from Catherine Arley 707:


It`s bright orange polish which has between pearl and shimmer finish. Now my nails obviously catch the eye :)
Two coats in the pic, without top coat. The cosistency is verry easy to apply.


As for the cute chick decoration on my ring finger I used acrylic paints and white polish for the egg.


A coat of Seche Vite top coat and my Easter nails are ready! Cute and funny, I think :)

Here are some pics of Easter Chicks that I`ve made a few years ago ->>>








NOTE: They`re all handpainted with nail polishes, because at that time I haven`t got brushes and acrylic paints :)

What will be your mani for Easter?

And finally a picture of this year`s eggs, decorated from me:

This one wasn`t in the basket :)

2 коментара: