Followers

събота, 28 април 2012 г.

A lovely secret

Hello friends!
I`ll show you today one great purple polish from Essence Colour & Go series. 


The polish is "A lovely secret" which suits a lot to theese tender spring flowers :)
It`s light purple creme polish with soft shimmer finish.

Closer look where you can see the shimmer
Perfect in two coats and without top coat on the pictures above.
The decoration I saw somewhere in internet, but I don`t know who made it so I can`t say who inspired me. But I thought it will fit perfect with this polish. And I made it, using acrylic paints and the One Stroke technique.
 I added some glitter at the beginning of the non- decorated nails and a little below the flowers. I used Essence special effect toper No.11 Disco disco ->>>


A coat of Seche Vite dry fast top coat applied and my nails were done! 


I really like the result- so tender and fresh for the spring. Hope you like it, too :)

5 коментара: