Followers

сряда, 25 април 2012 г.

dear RUS mood polish

Hello friends!

I really like the colour changing polishes and that`s why I polish my nails with this type of nail laquer very often theese days :) Only this time, the polish is a little bit different. It`s from the Taiwan`s brand Dear RUS and the number is LAD557


The colour is emerald when my nails are warm and light purple when it`s cold. The polish itself has between pearl and soft shimmer finish.


I love the colour when my hands are warmed! <3 <3 <3
Next photo is with the transition, as usual ->>>


And one with the cooled nails :) ->


I bought the polish from Bulgarian online store Nails.bg.

I love theese chameleon nails that I have- they are different in every single minute :)

As for the decoration- I made classical french on my ring finger nails and then painted some flowers with acrylic paints and the One Stroke technique.
A coat of Seche Vite dry fast top coat applied.


What about you? Do you like/ have any colour changing polish?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар