Followers

понеделник, 30 април 2012 г.

Net & Flowers

Hello friends!
I`ll show you one decoration that I really love. I have it on tips from a long time, and I wanted to make it on nails and now I made it.


I used Moda 233- the polish is pink jelly with lots of gold shimmer in it. I applied 3 coats to be enough opaque.


It`s great in the sun and on a lamp. Here is one picture where you can see the shimmer clearly ->>>


The decoration I made using acrylic paints and the One Stroke technique for the flowers and leaves.
Here is one picture on lamp ->>>


It looks a lot similar to China Glaze`s Strawberry Fields Forever :)

2 коментара:

  1. What a gorgeous design!
    The background color looks great with that gold in it, and your one stroke flowers are perfect like always!
    Did you taught that yourself or did you follow class for that technic??
    xoxox

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Thank you, Camilla! All I can do is for my own hard work. I haven`t been to any classes. I taught myself :)And I never stop trying something new. :)

    ОтговорИзтриване