Followers

четвъртък, 26 април 2012 г.

New polishes! :)

Hello!
Today I`ll show you what I bought yesterday from OPI  :)

NL B73, DS 023, NL I32

Yes, theese three bottles made my day! :) I`ll show you one by one with closer pictures of the polishes.
The first one is Overexposed In South Beach. It`s great shimmery purple from Opi`s South Beach collection Spring/Summer 2009->

NL B73
NL B73- close up


















Next one is DS jewel from the Designer Series of Opi. This polish is so difficult to describe... The colour is brown/ coppery/ pink with pink and gold microglitters ->

DS 023
DS 023- close up





















And the last one is Cara Mia Crimson, which reminds me a lot of China glaze`s Strawberry Fields, only the Opi has fewer gold shimmer.It`s from the Opi`s Italian Collection 2001 and part of the Classic Collection. It`s red/ pink coral with shimmery finish. ->

NL I32
NL I32- close up




















Old, but nice colours though :)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар