Followers

понеделник, 2 април 2012 г.

Peacock feathers

Hello!
Today I decided to try some of my new polishes from Catrice- their new colours with new brush. I love greens, so I stopped my eye on "King of Greens".


I don`t know how to describe this polish, because it has between shimmer and pearl undertone.


One picture with closer look of the polish in the bottle ->>>


The new brush is verry comfortable because of the oval form. I apply the polish easily and in two coats for perfect coverage.


As for the ring finger, I used this two polishes, applied with a piece of sponge ->>>
Flormar Supershine 50, 48

I made a peacock feathers stamp over it using this Bundle Monster BM-212 stamping plate and black polish Brooklin 02- perfect for stampings!


A coat of top coat and my peacock nails are done! :) Hope you like it! :)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар