Followers

неделя, 8 април 2012 г.

Short Stiletto Nails II

The second part of shorter Stilleto nails is starting with this one -


I don`t like the light in this pic, but that`s because I took the photo on lamp :-/ 
The decoration here is with stampings (the roses) and hand- painted elements- the opposite lines in the roses, the leaves...



Again an UV gel ring to match the manicure :)

Next one again is not in perfect light ->


But I liked the nonstandart flowers, which are painted with acrylic paints.

And the last one for the Stilettos for now is this one, which is one of my favourites, because I love cats!


The cats and the paws are all hand- painted with acrylic paints.

And that was my short try with the Stiletto nails. After that I made my nails square again which is more comfortable for me.
I tried another form of the nails, called "Edge" and I`ll show you my tries in some other post. :)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар