Followers

неделя, 8 април 2012 г.

Short Stiletto Nails

Hello and happy holliday to those of you who has a name of flower!

As I promised yesterday, I`ll show you the shorter Stilettos I made myself, too. We have lots of pictures here, so let`s start with the first ones ->>>



Tender white french with deep french smile and scale effect over the white, which unfortunatelly can`t be seen on the pics :( But you can see it on the ring here ->

The decoration is with acrylic paints and the One Stroke technique.
Next one:



This time the base is black. The same ring but with other decoration here. All is hand- painted with acrylic paints.

And the third one for this post will be this one ->>>


I love that one! Not only the colours, because I love them, but the design turned out to be a very good one!
The gradient french here is all made with acrylic paints and the One Stroke technique.


A little black and white elements here and there and small hexagon glitters on the ring fingers and on the ring and the design is ready.

I`ll show you the pictures of the rings, as well:



 And that`s it for theese. Let`s move on with the next ones ->>>

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар