Followers

понеделник, 20 август 2012 г.

Two designs

Hello again!

In this post, I`ll show you two designs I made on two girls` nails. I`m starting with the first one ->


The polish I used here is Catrice 360- Raspberry Fields Forever. I painted the decoration on the ring finger and thumb nails. I used acrylic paints and the One Stroke technique to make the butterflies and the flowers. Finished with Seche Vite top coat. Here is one picture with the thumb nail ->


And one on another`s nails ->



The next design is in light purple->


I used Art de Lautrec 401 for the base coat. Then I painted the corset using Opi`s Do You Lilac It?
Then there was a lot of hand- painted work with acrylic paints. I made One Stroke flower on the ring finger and thumb nails. Again finished with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.

And that`s it from me for today!

More pics are comming tomorow! :)




2 коментара: