Followers

понеделник, 22 октомври 2012 г.

Baby blue

Hello everyone!

Yesterday, suddenly I wanted to have something baby blue on my nails. And I made this decoration ->


I applied a coat of Catrice LE 'Princess & Ballerina' from the Urban Baroque collection as a base colour.
Then I sponged the baby blue polish on the free end of my nails twice. I used Flormar 423.Over it I applied a coat of Essence Special Effect Topper 10 'Glorious Aquarius'.

Flormar 423
Essence Special Effect Topper
10 'Glorious Aquarius'















Then I painted the flowers and the leaves using the One Stroke technique and white and blue acrylic paints.


I painted the same flower as on the index nails on the thumb nails, as well ->


Outlined the flowers with black acrylic paint and added little white dots in the middle. Added white dots and as half arc at the beginning of the non- decorated nails. Covered with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.
You know, I just love big rings and this mani looks gorgeous with this one ->


What a pitty I couldn`t catch the real colours of the mani and all its beauty... :-/


Hope you like it! :)




1 коментар: