Followers

вторник, 16 октомври 2012 г.

Breast Cancer Awareness

Hello again!

This post will be a little different from the others. I want you all to think for a few minutes for all the women in the world who suffer from Breast Cancer. October is the month for breast cancer awareness, so I wanted to make something for the cause.


Here is my pink mani. I used a pink polish from the Turkish brand Nikole 16. It`s very nice pink with icy flakes in it. Applied it in three coats but the dry time was really fast.

Nikole 16

Nikole 16
Nikole 16


Nikole 16

The decoration is all made with stampings. I used Bundle Monster BM-319 and BM-324; KD12 and white Konad paint.




Here is the result ->



I placed little pink Swarovski crystals in the middle of the bents. Covered it with a Seche Vite dry fast top coat.



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар