Followers

четвъртък, 29 ноември 2012 г.

Jolly Jewels

Hello!

Today I`ll show you one beautifull polish I bought yesterday, along with three more from the new Golden Rose` collection- Jolly Jewels.

Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 113, 102, 104, 101
I liked almost all from this colection- they are soooo sparkling and festive! But now I`ll show you Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 113 on my nails ->


I applied the polish in two coats and it looks like a marshmallow candy to me :)

Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 113


Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 113
Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 113


Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 113

On my index nails I polished half of my nails with this polish and painted a beautiful flower using the One Stroke technique.


For top coat I used a new one for me Essence- nail art sealing top coat. It gave my decoration so mush sparkle!

Essence nail art sealing top coat

I`ll definately buy more frm this collection of Golden Rose! I think it`s the best one from them EVER!


EDIT:
Here is the polish on natural light and in the sun ->

Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 113
Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 113






4 коментара:

  1. Честити, Ради! Как ми се искаше да видя и 101 :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Wanted to let you know that I linked your site as inspiration at http://lightofthemoonnails.blogspot.com/2012/11/she-wear-jean-on-her-nails.html

    ОтговорИзтриване