Followers

понеделник, 10 декември 2012 г.

Lovely present!

Hello my lovelies!

Today I`l show you what a great present I recieved yesterday, brought to me from Germany!

Kiko 277, Kiko 255, Kiko 401

Yes! Theese beauties are from the Italian brand Kiko. I wanted the holographic one so badly and now I`m so happy I finally have it! <3
I was wondering which one to try first and I chose the reaspberry one- Kiko 277.


Very beautiful polish indeed but I couldn`t catch its all beauty on the pics.
Applied in two coats.

Kiko 277

Kiko 277
Kiko 277


Kiko 277

Here is one closer look pic of the polish in the bottle ->
Kiko 277 (closer look)

Now let me explain you about the decoration.
First, I made it on a tip and I fell in love with this design! ->


I decided to combine it with this polish in exactly the same colour.

The flowers are made with the One Stroke technique and acrylic paints.
A coat of Seche Vite top coat finally applied.


Hope you like my new look!
I can`t wait to try the next colours from Kiko! :)








Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар