Followers

четвъртък, 2 май 2013 г.

Happy Easter!

Hello everyone!

First of all, I want to wish all of you happy Holidays and very happy Easter!
I`m wishing you all the best with this decoration of Easter rabbits and chicks ->


The cute animals are hand- painted with acrylic paints and are placed on the nails with the Transfer technique.
Here they are before they get on the nails ->

Transfer decorations

The yellow polish I used is from Catrice- Bye, Bye, Birdy! applied in two coats.
And the pink below the chicks is from Opi and it`s called Elephantastic Pink, also on two coats.

Some black elements added on the other nails using black acrylic paint.
And finished with a coat of Poshe top coat.


Hope you like it and spend a great time with your family!
Till next time!



2 коментара:

  1. So cute! You're sooo talented, I don't know how you do this? It was soo hard for me when I drew the pink panther lol

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you, Nat! I`m glad you like them! You say it was hard but it`s worth it- your Pinko is great! ;)

      Изтриване