Followers

неделя, 11 август 2013 г.

Strawberry Sand and Daisies


And here are my nails. Shorter nails and darker skin are perfect combination for this cute strawberry pink sand polish from Kiko- 641, applied in two coats.

Kiko Sugar Mat 641

Kiko Sugar Mat 641
Kiko Sugar Mat 641

Kiko Sugar Mat 641

Kiko Sugar Mat 641
Kiko Sugar Mat 641

Kiko Sugar Mat 641

Kiko Sugar Mat 641
Kiko Sugar Mat 641

Kiko Sugar Mat 641

Kiko Sugar Mat 641

On my index nails I sponged the pink polish in diagonal french and then painted a daisy with some leaves and other elements around it.


Covered the decorated nails with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


And for tomorrow I`m prepearing a heavy pics- post with some cool stuffs I got from W2Beauty so don`t miss it.
That`s it from me for now.

*EDIT:

Here it is on another nails ->



8 коментара: