Followers

петък, 30 август 2013 г.

The British Flag

Hello!

How are you beauties?
Today I made my nails with something different I haven`t done before but I saw it in a combination with the always fashionable french and I really like it!
I`m talking about the British Flag on my nails ->


I love the classic french with beautiful deep smile line and this one is one of the best I`ve ever done on my nails. ^_^
Love the contrast between red and blue and the simple white french.



For the blue base on the decorated nail I used two blue polishes- first two coats of Maybelline Colorama 80 and then a coat of Perfect S 29 to make the nail glittery and sparkling.
Maybelline Colorama 80
Perfect S 29

When the base was dry, I painted the white lines of the flag and filled them in with red paint.
Then just added a little red sparkle using China Glaze- Ring in the red.

On the other hand` accent nail I put in a row over the smile line of the french, red and blue rhinestones. That is the part I didn`t like. :( I don`t like many rhinestones in one place because they look ugly when I apply the top coat.
Anyway....


And covered all nails with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


What do you think?


Some more pics, made later :) ->





Love the last one! <3




6 коментара: