Followers

сряда, 9 април 2014 г.

Petal to the metal & waterdecals

Hello!

As I told you in my yesterday`s post- I couldn`t wait to try the waterdecals from Born Pretty Store. So here they are on my nails, together with a new gorgeous polish from my collection ->


First let me tell you about the polish. It`s from the City Flourish collection by China Glaze- Petal to the metal.

Applied in two coats and with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.








A little pinker in person, in fact, but this is how it comes out on my camera :-/

Now for the waterdecals.


As I told you, they are from Born Pretty Store and you can find them in the direct link bellow ->

1Sheet Pretty Flowers Colorful Tropical Fish Pattern Nail Art Water Decals Transfers Sticker - D066


As I can see, now they don`t have exactly the same design but I hope they`ll have it back soon.
Use the code RADIG10 to get -10% discount and free shipping.


I applied the waterdecal over white polish base after I cut it to fit my nail. Very easy to use and gorgeous as colour combination of the flowers.

On the middle and small finger nails I painted some black elements with acrylic paint and sealed the nails with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.








Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар