Followers

понеделник, 15 септември 2014 г.

Nude pink gel polish with glitter and 3d bows

Finally, here are my natural nails with gel polish ->


The gel polish used here is Bluesky gel polish A95 in three coats.



On the index nails I sticked a 3d metal bow with crystals.
I used a drop of Bluesky soak off UV gel to stick them.




In the base of the other nails I spreaded silver holo dry glitter and sealed it with two coats of Bluesky gel polish top coat.


What do you think? Do you like the sparkle effect? Have you tried to place 3d decorations of this type on your nails? I`m curious to see your try. :)


And here are my nails after two weeks with the previous decoration ->

*EDIT:

Here it is on another`s nails ->

And together with mines :) ->


And one mani without the bows ->



And another EDIT, this time I used regular polish and not used the glitter, only the bows ->

The polish used here is Essence- Modern Romance in three coats.







1 коментар:

  1. I love the design and the glitter and bows just make it really stand out :-) It looks like the ideal manicure for a wedding :-)

    ОтговорИзтриване