Followers

петък, 6 февруари 2015 г.

Baby Pink gel polish & Heart

Hello!

Time to change my nails and make them different for my upcomming birthday, my daughter`s and after that- St. Valentine`s Day. And so I polished them in baby pink gel polish.


I still keep the almond shape of my natural nails and I think that colour suits them a lot.


The polish is from the Happy Valentine`s Day set of Bluesky- Pink My Valentine.



You see that two nails are in silver- first I applied two coats of Bluesky A18 and then applied silver foil over the sticky layer.

 

On the index nail of my left hand I made a heart pendant- same as the tip I`ve made before. I used black gel paint and silver foil for the outlines. And sticked pink rhinestone in the middle of it.
Finished the nails with Bluesky gel polish top coat.


And here are my nails before I change them, 12 days old ->





1 коментар: